This morning I wrote, “You are not a serious business if you do not have a system in place to respond to inquiries and to close sales.”
As a business, you’ve got to maintain a steady pipeline of new customers for the following reasons:
1. In a competitive market, every new customer is market share stolen from your competitor.
2. A steady stream of new customers creates cash flow.
3. New customers provide a buffer from lost sales, when old customers leave.
4. A satisfied new customer leads to recurrent sales, which reduces your cost of marketing.
5. Most importantly, a constant stream of new customers guarantees your generational relevance and pushes you to innovate, as your business matures.
Never respond to new sales inquiries in a distracted and lackadaisical manner. They should command your best attention, as you seek to turn those prospects into paying customers.Never respond to new sales inquiries lackadaisically. Turn prospects into paying customers. Click To Tweet