Although my investment knowledge will remain free on social media and on my website, some people have asked me to go deeper. They want to know where I personally invest, and the companies & professionals that I use. They would like my help in designing personal or family investment plans. They have questions and would like one-on-one discussions. That is why my Investment Course was created.
During the course, I will share information that is not available to my online audience. I will also provide hands-on advice. Here’s what you will get in more detail:
- Instructional Videos That Cover the Following:
- Foundational principles of investing
- Three investment indices you should track regularly
- How to set up an investment account
- Important documentation you will need for investing
- Professional advisors you will need
- Information on different investment options including Treasury Bills, money market funds, stocks & shares, real estate, agriculture, cryptocurrency, export and venture funding
- How to start investing
You will have access to the videos for two weeks – a week before interactive WhatsApp discussions and a week after.
- Access to my Whatsapp Group
- Over a 3-day period, I will share my personal investment mix and my due diligence checklist. I will also reveal the investment platforms and institutions that I use. You will be able to ask questions.
- International Investment Opportunities
- During the WhatsApp discussions, I will spotlight international investment opportunities, for those who desire dollar denominated income. I will discuss capital market, venture funding and real estate opportunities abroad. I will also explain the benefits of investment based residency/second citizenship.
- Support Emails
- After the 3-Day Whatsapp engagement, I will be available to review your investment plan by email. Feel free to use this time to ask any follow up questions or to seek clarification.
- First Crack at Investment Opportunities
- Those who take my Investment Course have the option of joining my private investment cooperative. You will receive emails any time I find exciting investment opportunities, and you can invest in member-only deals.
The cost of taking my Investment Course is N20,500. The course takes place during the first week of every month. You will be added to a class based on your payment date. Please register here. If you experience difficulty, you may pay directly to StanbicIBTC 0021478270 and then email your transaction receipt and WhatsApp number to: firstname.lastname@example.org. For international payments, you may request for my PayPal details by email.
Thank you.Take this online course to learn about investment opportunities in Nigeria, as well as dollar-denominated international options open to Nigerians. Click To Tweet