Although my investment knowledge will remain free on social media and on my website, some people have asked me to go deeper. They want to know where I invest and the companies & professionals that I use. They would like my help in designing personal or family investment plans. They have questions and would like one-on-one discussions. That is why my Investment Course was created.
During the course, I will share information that is not available to my online audience. I will also provide hands-on advice. Here’s what you will get in more detail:
- Instructional Videos That Cover the Following:
- Foundational principles of investing
- Three investment indices you should track regularly
- How to set up an investment account
- Important documentation you will need for investing
- Professional advisors you should have
- Information on different investment options including Treasury Bills, money market funds, stocks & shares, real estate, agriculture, cryptocurrency, export and venture funding
- How to start investing
You will have access to the videos for two weeks – a week before interactive WhatsApp discussions and a week after.
- Access to my Whatsapp Group
- Over a 3-day period, I will share my personal investment mix and my due diligence checklist. I will also reveal the investment platforms and institutions that I use. You will be able to ask questions.
- International Investment Opportunities
- During the WhatsApp discussions, I will spotlight international investment opportunities, for those who desire dollar denominated income. I will discuss international capital market, venture funding and real estate opportunities. I will also explain the benefits of investment based residency/second citizenship.
- Support Emails
- After the 3-Day Whatsapp engagement, I will be available to review your investment plan by email. Feel free to use this time to ask any follow up questions or to seek clarification.
- First Crack at Investment Opportunities
- Those who take my Investment Course have the option of joining my private investment cooperative. You will receive emails any time I find exciting investment opportunities, and you can invest in member-only deals.
The cost of taking my Investment Course is N20,500. The course takes place during the first week of every month. You will be added to a class based on your payment date. Please register here. If you experience difficulty, you may pay directly to Stanbic IBTC 0021478270 and then email your transaction receipt and WhatsApp number to: email@example.com. For international payments, you may request for my PayPal details by email.