Subomi Plumptre Fellows
Subomi Plumptre Fellows are young Nigerians who have participated in Subomi’s mentoring program. They maintain a network undergirded by similar values.
- Ajibola Ladoja is a professional data analyst in the telecommunications space.
- Anosi Amire is an interior designer and real estate management professional.
- Bamidele Osidele works with a venture creation and development company. He leads ateam responsible for branding, strategising, evaluating new opportunities and creating new products and services for clients.
- Bibi-Anne Ayodeji is a project manager who specialises in human and resourcemanagement.
- Chiamaka Okoye works as a finance consultant with a professional service provider firm.
- Damilare Adeogun is an escrow agent. He provides financial services to clients.
- Emmanuela Tijani is an executive assistant at a financial services firm.
- Funto Osunide is an Investment Banking Analyst. She is also a travel consultant.
- Innocent Kenneth works with FEH Projects Ltd, an organisation that consults for firms in the Food, Education and Healthcare Industries. He is a Business Development Executive. His job role includes branding, strategy and sales. He is also the Product Specialist for Bio-Rad brand of CFX96 PCR equipment in Nigeria.
- Jennifer Akinkusote is an Ideation and Capacity Development Coach. She is passionate about enlightening individuals and helping them to be productive. She also offers library sourcing and event resource services.
- Jeremiah Omojola is a Corporate Finance Analyst. He analyses company financials and helps to identify revenue generating opportunities.
- Johnzoe Awodeyi works with Premier Hub Innovation Center as a Program manager. He also utilizes his creativity in the fashion industry.
- Kayode Ajomole works for iStudio as Head of Opportunities. iStudio provides insights and tools to help organisations grow irrespective of challenging conditions.
- Kehinde Egbanubi is a writer. She writes books, business profiles and proposals.
- Kenny H. Omiyale is a consultant and trainer. He provides professional services to clients.
- Ken Ndubisi is a Digital Marketing Consultant. He helps businesses to improve their revenue through social media adverts.
- Mayowa Olaniyan is an auditor.
- Nathan Olaniyi is an auditor and entrepreneur.
- Ngozi Chiadika is a content creator and digital strategist. She helps brands representthemselves better in the digital space.
- Odunayo Aliu is passionate about children in the rural and marginalised parts of Nigeria. She educates them and helps them to identify and maximise their creative and critical thinking.
- Olatunji Enahoro is a visual storyteller. He is in the media & entertainment industry.
- Oludele Folarin is an Economist. He undertakes research on economic growth and development, with keen interest in the finance and tourism sectors in African countries. He is currently pursuing his doctorate degree.
- Olusegun Agboola career focuses on Real Estate Management, Psychology and FMCG.
- Olusegun Onabote is a graphic designer and brand strategist.
- Oluwakemi Ogunbameru is a customer relationship management executive. She works in the healthcare industry.
- Oluwamuyiwa Olasehinde is a dentist. He specialises in relieving dental pain and complaints. He also freelances with graphic design and business consulting.
- Oluwatosin Fasakin is a finance associate with a franchise of UAC restaurant.
- Oluwole Oyekanmi is a software engineer. He works with a financial technology company.
- Oyindamola Idowu is a financial analyst and real estate professional.
- Similoluwa Adejumo helps small scale businesses create product that enable them operate with greater financial efficiency.
- Stephen Moses works in the media and entertainment industry.
- Toluwani Oladele is a medical practitioner.
- Adedayo Daini works with Stanbic IBTC as a solutions developer. His job role includes the improvement of software programs, while building solutions to help automate bank processes. Adedayo also runs Bodds IT Solutions, a company he set up with friends. At Bodds, he develops business and funding strategies.
- Adedoyin Famodun teaches foreign languages to Nigerian Naval officers. She also does freelance translating and interpreting.
- Adefoluke Adeyemo manages people and ensures they have the capabilities, tools and positive work environment to be their best and to give their best. She works in the consulting space, providing human resource and business process management services to clients.
- Dennis Etiwe is a content curator and administrative executive. He works for a faith-based non profit organisation.
- Ehma Ugbogo is into brands, design, ideation, strategy and programming. He works in the media and tech space.
- Faith Ukpai recently transitioned from Law to Interior Design in her quest for creative and challenging work. She works with a growing team; learning, creating and merging functionality & aesthetics for clientele.
- Fatai Lasisi helps businesses with their IT strategy and investment. He helps them to improve revenue with technology, at a pocket friendly cost.
- Nnamdi Orah is a consultant histopathologist. He is a medical doctor who specialises in cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Obianuju Okonkwo is a Tech Support Personnel. She works with a team of IT Service professionals to manage systems and applications, providing 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to customers, where applicable.
- Olalekan Adekoya heads the Business Control and Risk Management Unit in a maritime organisation in Lagos. He works with other team members to ensure controls are operating effectively and efficiently and reports to the Board of Directors quarterly.
- Olamide Onadeko is a fashion designer & programmer who works in the creative industry, as well as the technology industry. She has two separate fashion labels – Tile Outfitters, a mass-market line that provides affordable fashion pieces and Ayomide Valdis, focused on bespoke pieces.
- Olaoluwa Ogunsola is a salesman. He has 8 years’ experience in retailing and market penetration within the FMCG sector.
- Oliver Onyibe is an experienced Enterprise Fraud Analyst, adept at gathering & analysing financial transactions and utilising modern technology to combat fraud and make appropriate recommendations. He previously worked as a Technical Assistant to the ED/CEO, UBA Anglophone-Africa (Kenya, Ghana, Liberia, Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia and Sierra Leone). He is currently seeking career opportunities in Information Security, Digital Risk, Data Privacy and Artificial Intelligence.
- Olubanke Olukanmi is a Corporate Strategy Analyst for a Pan-African real estate company, with operations in 2 African countries. She works with the group management team to formulate and implement group wide strategy, which cuts across fund raising initiatives, analysing potential entry into new markets, developing products and managing key stakeholder relationships.
- Olusola Mesonrale is an Art Director. He works in the Advertising/Brand Communication industry.
- Ovuoke Amrasakpare is a co-founder of an eCommerce 3rd party assurance service company. His company regulates the activities of buyers and sellers who transact on social media.
- Rashidat Mikairu is a Project Manager. She works for a digital product agency.
- Tolu Lawson works at Future Wox, a creative media and marketing agency. He is the Co-founder and CEO.
- Victor Monday is a Technology Consultant. He describes himself as a Business Partner.
- Voke Onoriode is the founder of Safeshop Nigeria, which verifies social media businesses. He is also the founder of Event Wristbands, which provides wristband tickets at events and promotional materials for brands.