Although my investment knowledge will remain free on social media and on my website, some people have asked me to go deeper. They want to know where I personally invest, and the companies & professionals I use. They would like my help in designing personal or family investment plans. They have questions and would like one-on-one discussions. That is why my Investment Course was created.
During the course, I will share information that is not available to my online audience. I will also provide hands-on advice. Here’s what you will get in more detail:
1. Instructional Videos That Cover the Following:
- Foundational principles of investing
- Three investment indices you should track regularly
- How to set up an investment account
- Important documentation you will need for investing
- Professional advisors you will need
- Information on the different areas you can invest in including: Money market, stocks & shares, real estate, agriculture, cryptocurrency, exports and venture funding
- How to start investing
2. Access to my Whatsapp Group
- Over a 3-day period, I will share my personal investment mix and reveal the platforms and institutions that I use. You will be able to ask questions.
3. Support Emails
After the 3-Day Whatsapp engagement, I will be available over a one-week period to review your investment plan. Feel free to use this time to ask more questions or to seek clarification.
4. First Crack at Investment Opportunities
Those who take my Investment Course have the option of joining an exclusive investment pool. You will receive 24 to 48-hours’ notice, any time I find exciting investment opportunities, and can invest in member-only deals.
The cost of taking my Investment Course is N20,500 and takes place in the first or second week of every month. You will be added to a class based on your payment date. Please register here.